How do you react when you do have a problem that you possibly cannot fix?
At Cyber Computers, we believe that every computer, network, peripheral, hardware, software and data require proactive annual support. When you are working or even if it is your personal computer, you wouldn’t worry much about the technicalities when you are doing your day-to-day job. You would think about your computer or anything associated with it only when there is a problem. How do you react when you do have a problem that you possibly cannot fix?
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX THE PROBLEM.
You don’t have to be helpless when you are in the middle of something and your computer or network goes kaput. You don’t have to be clueless when you don’t know what’s wrong with the system but it is not functioning as it should. Without perennial access to our experts, you would never be alone trying to deal with a problem.
YOU WOULD SAVE MONEY WITH OUR ANNUAL SUPPORT PLANS.
Hiring an expert for a onetime troubleshooting will cost you a bit of money, hiring one ten times in a year will cost you substantially and if you have a team dedicated to your needs for a whole year, you would easily see how much you can save considering the fees you would pay that onetime or those ten times.
OUR ANNUAL SUPPORT IS HOLISTIC.
We do not exclude anything in your computer or what is connected to your computer. You can also decide the coverage you want with our annual support.
Please review the job post and apply if you’re available.
FINALLY, YOU CAN STAY UPDATED WITH LATEST.
Stay updated with upgrades, latest technology and the most relevant solutions at all times courtesy our annual support.
We also provide annual support for our customers. Our annual support services are as follows:
- Business Hour PC (Desktop, Laptop & Netbook) Support
- Performance Tuning
- Security & Threat Protection
- Internet Filtering
- Pro-active Maintenance - Real time monitoring
- Business application support
- Hardware Repair & Replacement
- Remote Monitoring
- Alerts & Reporting
- ISP(Internet Service Providers) Support
- Mail Support
- Small business Voice system Support
- iPhone, BlackBerry configuration support
- Incident response time
- Business hour Remote Online Support
- Web based IT Helpdesk Software
- Network Design & Implementation
- Data Backup & Management
- Timely PC Health Check Visits
- Deskside Onsite Support
- Account manager
- CIO/CTO Services (Evaluating, negotiating & implementation)